Next Few Steps:
- Upon receiving and verifying these documents the university will issue an admission letter for the candidate.
- Once the candidate receives the admission letter he/she has to deposit the first year’s tuition fee into the university’s account, details of which are mentioned in the admission letter.
- The tuition fee receipt has to be emailed at the above mentioned email id.
- The university will then provide the supporting documents which the candidate will need for applying for the visa.
- The candidate has to apply for Georgian visa.
Applying For Visa:
DTMU India can provide guidance for visa application. Here are some basic documentary requirements, which the candidate has to fulfill in order to process the visa application:-
- 12thMarksheet (apostiled)
- Bank Statement 3 months (1.5 lakhs deposit)
- Sponsor letter (parent)
- Photo (high resolution, white background)
- Travel ticket booking
- Visa supporting documents provided by the university.