Studying MBBS Abroad 2019: Who should Apply? Procedure for Application? Why should you go?
In India, the process of looking for a university for MBBS abroad begins just as a medical student
appears for NEET Exams and the reality starts dawning on him/her that MBBS admission into the Govt.
aided medical colleges is very tough – and the private ones are just too expensive. As the students
research their options abroad, they find that in reality, there are only a few good universities available.
DTMU, located in Rustavi, Georgia has been one of the most favored destinations for Indian students
who wish to study MBBS abroad. The syllabus at DTMU is American, USMLE (United Stated Medical
Licensing Examination) based. This is definitely the top university for MBBS abroad, not only in
Georgia, but also for MBBS in Europe. Local Georgian students have to clear a very tough entrance
exam to get admission into this university, however, so far, Indian Students can procure admission
based on their performance in their 12 th board exams in India. That is the advantage for Indian students
aspiring to pursue MBBS in Georgia.
Who can apply?
1. Anyone who has cleared 12 th board exams with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their subjects
can apply for admission. The selection depends on 12 th boards performance.
2. Since the syllabus is USMLE based, it is definitely one of the best in the world, and very
comprehensive. The applicant needs to be prepared to work very hard.
3. The applicant should have a valid passport at the time of application, with a minimum validity of
2 years still available before expiry. This is a highly important criteria to study MBBS abroad.
4. All three years 10 th , 11 th and 12 th at school should be consecutive, as per the rule of MCI (Medical
Council of India).
5. The applicant should be fluent in English, and should be able to read, write and understand
spoken English very well.
6. Each applicant should be ready to go through a Skype interview at the DTMU’s India office,
located in Pune, India.
Why should one study at DTMU
1. The best university in the whole of CIS and Eastern Europe
2. USMLE syllabus
3. 100% pass percentage at MCI exams
4. The best faculty in Georgia to study MBBS abroad
5. Opportunity to clear USMLE exams and qualify for residency programs in The US
6. The only medical university in Georgia to have its own hostel
7. The only medical university in Georgia to have an attached hostel, within the university
A note on who should not apply for MBBS admission at DTMU
1. Someone who is not willing to work very hard towards his/her goal of becoming a good doctor.
2. The one who feels that MBBS aboard is very easy.
3. Someone who wishes to become a doctor only because it is his/her parents dream.
4. A person who wishes to become a doctor just to get a degreee.
5. Someone who wishes to become a doctor only because he/she feels that it is a profession that
will bring them respect.
Procedure of Application for MBBS admission at DTMU-
1. The applicant has to contact DTMU’s India office at Pune, via email: email@example.com or on
the number 9766322492.
2. The applicant must scan and send, 10 th and 12 th marksheets, application form and the passport
scan on the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
3. There are no service charges levied of any sorts by DTMU India office. All services are free of
There are limited seats in Sept. 2019 batch. Contact DTMU India to know about the procedure as soon
Visit www.dtmuindia.com for further information regarding MBBS in Georgia fee, prerequisites and
eligibility requirements, Visit YouTube channel: DTMU India. Email: email@example.com Mob: