DTMU: Top Choice for Indian Students
Wondering about what makes DTMU the best medical university of Georgia? Here’s your answer to why you should opt for DTMU while choosing a university to do MBBS In Georgia–
It is possible for Indian students to procure admissions into the David Tvildiani Medical University without a stringent admission test and fulfill their dreams of pursuing MBBS abroad. This is not the case for the local Georgians as they have to sit through an exam equivalent to NEET. Then, only the top scorers in that exams are given the option of getting MBBS admission to the DTMU.
Despite there being large number of Universities and colleges in Georgia, DTMU has emerged as the top choice for medical students to study MBBS abroad for decades now.
Listed below are few points which justify the popularity of DMTU among Indian medical aspirants-
- The admission process is hassle-free. Indian students do not have to appear for any entrance exams to become eligible for this course at the DMTU.
- DMTU follows the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) syllabus which is considered to be one of the top-rated curriculums in the world. It is the only MBBS University in Georgia which completely follows USMLE Syllabus, thus making DMTU the preferred option for pursuing MBBS in Georgia.
- At DTMU, students get an opportunity to appear for the USMLE Exams while they are still pursuing their MBBS. DTMU students are eligible to appear for the USMLE step 1 after 5 semesters (2.5 years) and subsequently for the USMLE step 2 after 10 semesters (5years). This option is available to the students of DTMU, amongst all other colleges offering MBBS in Georgia.
- Owing to the exceptional teaching style, the comprehensive syllabus and the overall discipline which is maintained at DTMU, the students of DTMU have a hundred percent success rate at the MCI Eligibility Tests.
- DTMU bestows students with exceptional facilities and it is the only university in Georgia which has a hostel within the university’s guarded campus limits. The hostel features separate residential areas for boys and girls. The hostel is run by university management.